Labels

Monday, February 1, 2010

i can always speak jive.


Okay so I might possibly have a date lined up for Wednesday.

This cute guy emailed on Friday and just straight up asked if I wanted to have a drink or see a show. He even posted a link to an Elizabeth Gilbert youtube clip because I mentioned I like Eat Pray Love.

(BTW---Remember the yoga/booze dude? He stopped emailing. Shit got too real, i think.)

By his profile pictures, he's super cute. Tall dark handsome kinda fellow. Teaches poetry at NYU.

What is wrong with him, right? That's what I'm wondering. Which is wrong. Because, duh. We are all on here. (If Jo would finish her damn profile). But I mean, we are awesome and we are here, so they could very well awesomely be there too. But, for him to be hot and interesting and also upfront and open? That just doesn't fit.

Anyways, I kept it short and sweet and said that I would be up for going out.
And so, now, it is his turn to email. Will he? Won't he? Will it be fun? Will it be awful? I dunno. But if not, there is always this guy:




---Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment