Labels

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Like Malcom Gladwell said, it only takes a blink to know...


Okay, so, remember the boy I told you about a couple posts ago? The boy who likes yoga and also likes to drink? So. We have emailed back and forth several times. What happens now? I am playing the waiting game, to see if he wants to meet up. I replied to his email today, so I'm waiting and seeing if he decides to write back, and suggest a coffee date.

Here are my thoughts though, on coffee dates: unnecessary. I am hoping that when I meet someone on here that is interesting, and some sort of good DSL connection with, that we can be on the same page and agree to a 5-minute pre-coffee date meeting.

I tried match.com before, and went on one coffee date. The moment I saw the guy I'd been e-flirting with in person, I knew I was not attracted to him. Then, we had to have this entire coffee date together. AGH. So I am thinking this time, I will say, Let's just meet up for a minute and be honest with each other about if we really feel like coffee is necessary. I quit match.com last time after that coffee date because I couldn't handle the idea of going to more hour-long coffee/conversation dates with dudes I wasn't attracted to.

I'll let you know what happens with WineBooze boy.
--Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment