Labels

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Well, my date last night ended in a romp. It was fun and I felt pretty good about the whole thing. So why still no winks? Am I just better at this in person than on the computer? (Though it doesn’t really count because it was still a fellow comedian.)

I really can’t believe no guy has contacted me yet. I put a pretty picture up and my profile is a good mix of sassy and nice.

Though, I should look at it from the other end. I don’t want to talk to any the dudes I’ve perused. They’re all kind of..hmm, nice now…ugly/serial killers.

Also, the gals are going on an excursion without me. Let’s see if Tootie being around helps or hurts their chances. Probably helps. I’m pretty curt with dudes that are trying to hit on me. As in, I ain’t havin’ it. So I’d probably shove all of our shoes in my one mouth and scare them all away. Oh, Tootie!

-Tootie

No comments:

Post a Comment